Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
That header is very pretty, and based on dyno #'s, it seems to perform very well. I would love to pick one up......looks like I may need to work some OT. Where are you located? I have a 94 hatch w/ a D15B VTEC that I'd let you test, but I have a feeling that you are in Cali which is an awful long way from Texas. Keep up the good work, and please post up some SOHC VTEC dyno #'s w/ that header when you have them.

J

·
0 Posts
good shit! let me know prices and how it works on a 92-95 cause I'll need a header for my 95ex - looks sexy and performs just as well!

·
Premium Member
99 EM1 with the SOHC
149 Posts
Does the header come with a collector already welded on? From the picture it looks like no but just asking. Also PRICE

·
Registered
636 Posts
is there a web site on this rage performance ?
price ??
when can i order ?

·
D-Series.org Sponsor
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
THIS IS GREAT -- LOVE THE REPLIES
We are working on the banner for the site to sponsor it ( monday i hope ) We are just about ready to post prices and group buy info for people on this site - mid next week. I can say that we are "trying" to get the price down to compete with others in the market. As for the time frame to build them every order is a 7 day wait to ship plus shipping time. That will also change once we finish the deal to have them masssssss produced. The header will require the buyer to add a flange to their exhaust -- sorry but that's the only way around smog stuff. It will have free shipping to everyone on this site, and come with stickers and so on. Thanks form your time

Jason Whitfield
Rage Performance Inc
www.RAGEIMPORTS.com

·
Registered
531 Posts
RageDzine said:
THIS IS GREAT -- LOVE THE REPLIES
We are working on the banner for the site to sponsor it ( monday i hope ) We are just about ready to post prices and group buy info for people on this site - mid next week. I can say that we are "trying" to get the price down to compete with others in the market. As for the time frame to build them every order is a 7 day wait to ship plus shipping time. That will also change once we finish the deal to have them masssssss produced. The header will require the buyer to add a flange to their exhaust -- sorry but that's the only way around smog stuff. It will have free shipping to everyone on this site, and come with stickers and so on. Thanks form your time

Jason Whitfield
Rage Performance Inc
www.RAGEIMPORTS.com
Dude i'm ready to buy one as long as it will fit into my crx chassis (will require severe crossmember smashing?)...do you guys know about this? I'll be willing to test it for you hehe :) , 12.25:1 compresssion y8, alaniz competition head, crower 3 cam...

Cant find crab about it on your site!

Vince

·
D-Series.org Sponsor
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
AgentJam said:
Dude i'm ready to buy one as long as it will fit into my crx chassis (will require severe crossmember smashing?)...do you guys know about this? I'll be willing to test it for you hehe :) , 12.25:1 compresssion y8, alaniz competition head, crower 3 cam...

Cant find crab about it on your site!

Vince
It does work on crx chassis with out ac but with full radiator = the headers are not on the site because we juast havent had time to put it up yet, both the D and B series headers are in MASSSS production now and tok longer to do then we first thought. ( should have kept my mouth closed a bit longer )
The new web site is on the way www.RAGERACING or www.RAGEPRODUCTS we are getting that toghether now. We also have our cam gears and pistons almost ready......

·
Registered
531 Posts
RageDzine said:
It does work on crx chassis with out ac but with full radiator = the headers are not on the site because we juast havent had time to put it up yet, both the D and B series headers are in MASSSS production now and tok longer to do then we first thought. ( should have kept my mouth closed a bit longer )
The new web site is on the way www.RAGERACING or www.RAGEPRODUCTS we are getting that toghether now. We also have our cam gears and pistons almost ready......
Ahhh!! without a/c!! aww man i was excited i'm all about pushing the power but i love my a/c in the summer :neutral: . You just broke my heart man...

P.S. i called yesterday morning and never got a return call! hehe just kidding i bet you guys are busy but now that i hear i can't have a/c i have to re-evaluate my options. (i'd rather have to bash in the crossmember/buy aftermarket than leave my a/c)

Vince

·
D-Series.org Sponsor
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i did get the message about your call and planned to call you on monday.....saturday is always so crazy on the phone SORRY. we are trying to make it work on the EF w/ ac but the room we need for the runners and the run that the EF has is just hard to work with

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yo

:werd:

soccaian said:
only thing missing now is a price.
price is needed

21 - 40 of 78 Posts