Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
d motors header for all-motor since i called ya'll and i was told that ya'll no longer make them for d-motors....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I used to really be into muscle cars, and road and track used to do there comparison tests they would do a bone stock test, and then they would throw on a supercharger ,and run them. video tape it, and it pulled the covers on a lot of aftermarket part makers. their should be a magazine dedicated exactly to this pulling the covers on part makers to let the people know whats really going on. especially those guys selling those turbonators.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yes there is a lot of name whoring going on down to the simplest components that don,t make a difference of manufacturing, but the price diff is phenominal. This type of consumer abuse needs to stop. we control the dollar, but no hard facts or gaurantees as to what their applications bring to the table.WE ARE BEING TREATED LIKE jACK ,AND the beanstalk. fuck that i want to try out them beans first then ill pay.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
how bout you just return emails when people inquire about vtec heads for sale :ahem:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I think consumers should be able to see manufacturers products backed up by solid proof, help us take the guess work out, I'm not sure how many more of you guys don't like making decisions...but if I'm goin to spend 2 grand on something, it damn well better work...and some form of "we'll refund you, and you can keep the product if you don't tell ur friends" system would be nice too!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Has he made anything new/done any tests. I thought he would atleast come out with a header because those seem to be in such high demand.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Something what benefits us all would be a upgraded parts for cooling and lubrication.A upgraded oil pump for the D's,maybe even some Oil Jet's to put in the bottem end ,something that has been tested over and over and what is reliable.The better the lubrication and cooling the longer the D's will survive ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think some plastic vacuum formed center/stereo consoles that would accept the large double-din sized stereo's and have areas that could be knocked out that would fit a VAFC and/or turbo timer. Kinda the same thing as the OBX guage bezel that takes 2 guages for the EK's, just taken a step further.

·
Registered
103 Posts
What about an ITB setup for the beloved d-series???

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
i wanna see the biggest supercharger you can make on a d series... then pair it up with a 10lb or more pulley, and a shift kit on an auto tranny...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts