Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i know this question has been asked too many times, i searched on it and there were too many threads on it. So i decided to post one myself. Anyway, my radiator was acting weird few moments ago. I opened the cap to top up water, so i filled the water to the brim, and when i was about to close the cap, i realised the water was slowly sinking down into the radiator. This has never happened before. So, i thought maybe there may be a small choke somewhere, so i left it there for awhile for the water to sink in maybe say 5mins or so. Then i went back and checked beneath the car for leaks, 0 leaks. Ok, so i filled it with water again, same thing happened. Did this a few times and got kinda pissed. My radiator does not have a good flow due to an accident but this has never happened before. I open my cap once every week to top up water just in case and it always stays at the brim. There are no leaks, no water on the ground at all. I was wondering maybe if you guys have any clue on whats going on. I thought it may be HG but the water in the radiator did not bubble or shoot out, no smoke from exhaust, water temp at around 70 deg celcius. It was in the night. I'm currently using a long aluminium radiator, may change to a new one. Problem is, i dont know where to find one. Can't find one on ebay too. Im from asia so over here its dirt expensive. So maybe if you guys can help me out by giving me links if you know where to get it and i may just ship it here if the price is cool. Problem now is my radiator is drinking all the water i pour.... Any inputs? Help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks from Singapore!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry lol, rx7's my nick. Im driving a 92 civic D16 ESI 4dr. We dont have coupe's here sadly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts