Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i brought my honda home yesterday and as i was examining the engine bay i noticed how extremely small the radiator was.... its a 1996 hatchback dx. im doing a z6 vitara build on it, i was wondering if this radiator would work or am i going to need to invest in a slightly larger one?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exactly what i was thinking when i saw it... this thing is like an inch thick if that... i was like man this thing is gonna have to go lol... is there some that are better than others im on a kinda tight budget here, could i get away with an ebay one?

·
Banned
998 Posts
its the stock radiator??? it would work fine unless ur doing some monsterous build. but aluminum rads are very cheap these days even the ebay ones for like 50$ do a batter job of cooling then the old cloged stock one

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
switching to pistons now...

thanks man rep for the help! also with the vitara pistons i see some people are having to make some changes to their motor... are they not a bolt-right-in product? i see they have been very reliable and they are fairly cheap that is why im going with these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts