Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got me a new toy. What a mutha to setup but after a few weeks to settle and level shes ready to go. Sunk a ball on my very first christening break. It's an 8ft Olhausen 1" slate recovered in blue felt.

And this is the plans for the room we are dubbing "The Pub". My daughter did this up with her Sims3 game. She even used a tape measure to get it as close as possible to size. I have the booths on the way and should be in by the weekend. After that it's time to start the bar construction. Drinks on me!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
damn dood, that is awesome...

save a cold one for me bro... :beer: :TU:

BTW:
i like "PUB" way more than "man cave" god i hate that saying lol

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a mancave too lol. 110" projection that will soon have some theater seating. It's right around the corner from the bar through the laundry room. Most people think it's just a closet as the layout of our house is very odd. Part of what sold us on it I had plenty of ideas for the extra space and rooms. The man cave or what we call the "Theater room" is sort of hidden. First you see the pub, then a laundry room through the doorway then beyond that another door and wtf a home theater...mind blown lol. Where was that hiding.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
bad ass man! I've always wanted a pool table but 1. It will take up A LOT of space in my garage and 2. My garage floor isn't the straightest thing either lol.

I give a lot of props to your little one thou! She did a good job laying all that out man. But don't be fooled. You can see her main vision is that little love couch and huge Flat screen above the Fireplace lol. That's what she really wants out of all this :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts