Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
96dx saloon
995 Posts
resonator. a.k.a. glasspack. stick one of those under there and the raspiness will go away and make it much quieter. i use a 36" glasspack with an obx twinloop. quiet as stock.

ryan

· ()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
13,497 Posts
I would also concur about running as long a resonator/glasspack as you can. It really quiets things down. If you want a more stock looking muffler that is quiet but flows better than stock, got for a Dynomax Superturbo muffler. They are also quiet and not expensive.

· Registered
1,143 Posts
Yea i heard the dyno max piece was amazing, im going n/a though so its a twinloop for me. Not to hijack but BigTuna are you running the bisi cam? nobody is and i wanted to see reviews. Its gotta be better than the delta i mean bisi rolls in a honda.

· Registered
768 Posts
X3 but the Apexi World Sport is probably one of the quieter exhuasts systems I have ever heard. My friend has the RSR version of the WS and mine is still quieter than his, but with his you can have a rear sway. The WS you can't well at least on a EG hatch you can't with out making modifications to the piping which I am NOT going to do.

· Registered
157 Posts
i think anything with a thinner sidewall and >2.25 would make the sound alot more raspy, since there is much more surface to "ping" off from. OEM cat with a thicker custom exhaust, with 2 big resonators and a twin loop, or a magnaflow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.