Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Honda Civic EX
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a guy selling a Td05-14b Eclipse Turbo i'm pretty sure its a modified mits turbo modified by greddy, looks like its in good shape I found some specs that said "TDO5-14B (stock 1st gen) 275-300 hp @21 psi. I'm just looking for a starter turbo and I plan to run only 7-10 psi well for now :) Any help or insite would be much appreciated. I plan to rebuild it even though they say it doesnt need it but he is only asking 75 bucks and I plan on only giving 50 cash.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I would buy it for $50 but do not expect to see that much power from it even at those psi levels.

·
Registered
1998 Honda Civic EX
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm gonna rebuild it as soon as i get it and get the wheel balanced so hopefully it will work pretty good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Should be a good turbo for you if you're getting it rebuilt. You will have to pick up a j-pipe for the compressor outlet, and also figure out how to hook up a manifold to the turbine inlet. I believe bmc race makes the correct adapter for the turbo manifold. Should spool pretty quick and provide some room to grow too. Good luck with the build.

·
Registered
903 Posts
That turbo will do nicely at 10psi.

As for adapters I have a Edelbrock turbo mani and a adapter to run this turbo on my mani. It is for sale as a package if interested. I was using it to run a DSM t25 on my z6.

Make sure you connect both water and oil as it will help prolong the life of the turbo.(controversial)

Also have a -10AN drain kit for said turbo to oil pan.

Here is some info on this turbo http://fbrscooby.tripod.com/info/turbo.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts