Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quicktimeperformance.com is the site I got it from. Awesome looking piece, nice welds, comes with the y pipe, switch, connecting cable, motor and butterfly. Fully open or closed in less than 5 seconds. They have a bunch of different sizes in stock, the one I got is 3" with 3" dump. Not too bad imo, I got it for $199 shipped. I can't wait to get it on the car and see how it does :TU:

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
:TU:

wish i had a reason to buy one for the car.....

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I wonder how reliable this is, meaning if the motor can take deep water, snow, salt, ice, heat, fuel, flames (sometimes it happens on Turbo cars!), etc. for a period of at least a year or three.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I've really considered buying one of these...but i just cant bring myself to spend $200 for it....I'll just stick with my v-band section that i pull out...

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
wouldn't that y cause turbulence in the exhaust?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Not at all. The exhaust flow will exit out the side with the least amount of back pressure. Nice looking piece

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
Not at all. The exhaust flow will exit out the side with the least amount of back pressure. Nice looking piece
i mean when its closed. wouldnt exhuast go in the cut-out, whens its closed, and find that its blocked and have to go back into the main flow?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Looks good get her installed ...:TU:
I'm trying :lol:. I'm still looking for a dd to drive while the civic is down. I took it up to the muffler shop to have it put on, and the only place it will go is by the oil pan. I have to drop the dp and take it up there so they can weld it.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i have allways thought hondas need some back pressure...

how would this be good for performance if this is true..?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts