Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe this has been covered but i couldnt find anyhting on it after searching

i made a post a while back on how i had to change my rear brakes... well, i went in today to get it done, had to replace shoes, drums and some bearings in the rear brake itself.. when they were looking over the rest of teh car, they told me that i had serious problems in the front right of my car as well.. ended up having to replace my axle and lca

now, they told me the noises i was hearing (creaking while turning and whatnot) would go away but here's my quesiton.. when i hit bumps... it sounds like something is rattling in the front right.. ive always had this problem but i figured this problem would get solved when they replaced the axle and lca.. could it be a bushing or something that is destroyed? could that be causing the like rattling noise i hear from the front whenever i go over a bump? or could it be something else?

thanks for reading all of this.. any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the plastics? i noticed one is a little bit off.. that can cause this rattling??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what im thinking it is now.. the plastics in my wheel well were messed up.. i fixed it thinking it would solve the problem but i was wrong.. im guessing its a bushing now, but i would know where to start looking to see which one is messed up

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
non-tightened bolt with rattling nut...stab in the dark though...one time i had a upper control arm bolt that was just sitting in the hole...barely...and it was rattling like a stripper doing the beyonce booty shake on speed...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im gonna have to do a search from underneath the car i guess... i would think when they replaced my axle and lca, they would have tightened everything up that looks weird

1 - 10 of 10 Posts