Honda D Series Forum banner

Quick question. IC pipes. asap

758 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  scottdh20 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok trying to wrap up my ic pipes. Everything is steel welded as much as possible.

Here is the question.
Can i use this flexable pipe to do the turbo to hard ic pipes? Or would it hard flow and what not?

Please reply asap as im about to to out to autozone or oreillys in a little bit.

Thanx.

and because everyone likes pix. Need to make the blue elbow point down to the ground.

See less See more
#5 ·
hahah its steel but same looks the same. I would use a 908 steel elbow but its a bad angle. and needs some flex in it. thought of silicone also but still might not be able to make the angle.
I guess ill jsut have to find something else. OR what if i use only a small part of it . just need it to point down then ill weld it all up in steel. would that still hut the flow if i used like 6inchs or it?

#8 ·
My old gr17 setup was a pain to setup.....but you can clock the turbo.....you will have to customize the wastegate ARM, that's why they can adjust in the middle of the ARM....I had too bend my rod at about a 35-45* angle.....it worked very well....I sold it to 90civichillclimber who also had no issues with it

#11 ·
you can see how i had to bend the actuator arm to work with it clocked

torque mount trimed to fit

here you can kinda see my old t28 setup.....i clocked the turbo which was facing strait up to point down attached the w/g bracket to the right spot but as you can see i just threaded a bolt to keep the w/g flapper held shut and went external w/g

#14 · (Edited)
Nice work....I know I bought a fitting on eBay so you can run a filter.....If I were you I would still use it and notch the flange on the adapter to sill use your wastgate like that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.