Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 ex with a d16z6 in it.i would like to make this an all motor car, maybe add a little turbo to it later on, but i have people say that its not worth it.they say go dohc. i really like the d's and to get another one is cheap,i was thinking of doing the head with some upgraded parts and leaving the block stock.can this be done.the parts i would like to use for it would probably be skunk2 head package,is it possible, or should i leave it stock, help me out.

·
Registered
222 Posts
BAHAHa, need to peep out the D vs B forum brudha!!! Spread the good news, lol! but for real, stick with the d bro, and turbo that lil sohc and watch ur build tear those B series a new pie hole!!!!!

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
i have a 95 ex with a d16z6 in it.i would like to make this an all motor car, maybe add a little turbo to it later on, but i have people say that its not worth it.they say go dohc. i really like the d's and to get another one is cheap,i was thinking of doing the head with some upgraded parts and leaving the block stock.can this be done.the parts i would like to use for it would probably be skunk2 head package,is it possible, or should i leave it stock, help me out.

What you need to do depends on how you intend to use the car. With that said, how do you intend to use the car?

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
n/a power= b/k but is kinda exspensive
boosted d= cheap and best bang for the buck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts