Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, Im about to purchase a t3/t4 turbo .45 trim for 100 dollars. I want to piece my turbo together myself.

My engine is currently stock d16y7 and I want to know if that trim would be good for my engine. My goal is trying to reach around 200-250 hp. Is that spooling to fast or to slow?

Thanks for the response guys.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts

·
11,969 Posts
In a huge way.... far beyond what even I'm doing now. Half of his posts are one liners like; "yeah turbo on non vtec map is bad.", which I picked on in a post the other day.
he's already got a red dot. next time they are gonna ban him.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh, I'd go with like a 14b or small .48/.50 t3. 200+ is easy with them and spools quickly
thanks for the response. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering about it because the turbo to me seem at a fair price. That was why I was asking about it.

·
11,969 Posts
thanks for TRYING to neg rep me n00balicious! even if you didnt have a red dot, your
n00b status of rep still wouldnt have done a fucking thing to my pristine rep power.

try again, scooter.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
Yo, Im about to purchase a t3/t4 turbo .45 trim for 100 dollars. I want to piece my turbo together myself. My goal is trying to reach around 200-250 hp. Is that spooling to fast or to slow?
On topic: I'm no turbo expert, so I'm not familar with this particular turbo exactly. Most T3/T4 are bigger than what you want for a stock block D-series. The turbos that torturedsol suggests will spool quicker and still get a D-series to over 200hp.

thanks for TRYING to neg rep me n00balicious! even if you didnt have a read dot, your
n00b status of rep still wouldnt have done a fucking thing to my pristine rep power.

try again, scooter.
Off topic: Check the thread about rep in the NOOB section. You can't take points away from someone if you don't have any to begin with.

try again, scooter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts