Honda D Series Forum banner

question on bar sensors

906 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bbsccr01 
#1 ·
#5 ·
GM Brand +maping capabilities. basically you can do more with a 3 bar than a two bar! Also I think 29.4 psi max boost on a 3 bar is incorrect. My buddy is pushing 32psi on a gm 3 bar w/ t3/t4 turbo

#8 ·
i have to motorola 2.5 bar map and have had it ran to 25 psi with the last column ran rich to be safe. you can run even more but id go with a 3 bar to be safe if you plan on running more boost than 25 psi.
btw you can find the 2.5 bar less on ebay for like around $20 if you look around

#10 ·
If you buy in bulk, the 2.5 bar sensors are only 8 dollars a piece direct from freescale.Try ebay.They have them on there for way less then 33.I usually sell mine for 20-25 shipped when I have them.

#11 ·
i know the one on pherable is 2.5 and the other is a 3. but, even the 3bar on phearables site are still way less than the other. I was curious as to what the diff in the brands were? is one better than the other, and are the ebay ones any good. Should I go with motorola only, or are there other brands that are good/better....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.