Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to every1, I have a question to all crx owners or to any1 who can tell me... question is, can I put a 90-91 crx front bumper in an 88 crx? I will appreciate any input...

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,979 Posts
I thought 88-91 was all interchangable

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard all that but those any 1 know exactly what I need to do to fit a 90-91 bumper on my 88?

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
I don't see why not, I think that as long as you swap the bumper supports you would be fine.

But don't hold me to that...

Make your own opinion by looking at my pics...

edit: You definitely need to remove the lower front bumper stays (in the pic where the bulbs are laying on) because the lower part of the bumper (90-91) where the fog lights would go, will clearly be in the way...

88 hf

91 si

·
Registered
Chevy with a cummins
155 Posts
Only difference will be the bumper trim detail, but on a crx that might be the same. I know the hatch and 4drs have the same trim made into the bumper to match the trim down the sides of the car.

·
Registered
554 Posts
alls you need is the bumper support from the 90-91. you could probably still get it to fit without the newer bumper support but its easier to do it with the correct parts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't see why not, I think that as long as you swap the bumper supports you would be fine.

But don't hold me to that...

Make your own opinion by looking at my pics...

edit: You definitely need to remove the lower front bumper stays (in the pic where the bulbs are laying on) because the lower part of the bumper (90-91) where the fog lights would go, will clearly be in the way...

88 hf

91 si

this is just perfect man thanx, thanx to all the input guys, now I'll get that 90-91 bumper ;-)...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts