Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if I will need to change mains and inserts or any of that when I install a turbo. My car is a 91 honda civic lx 1.5l non v-tech.

·
Registered
ej1
1,222 Posts
MLS FTW if your HG fails:awais::

Are your talking about changing rods&mains?

·
Registered
554 Posts
also i hope your not talking about turbo charging your civic, because people dont do that any more. thats so summer of 2009. that is a thing of the past my friend. this is what you need
Turbo Turbonator Supercharger Air Intake Fuel Saver Fan:eBay Motors (item 390118440761 end time Nov-21-09 01:48:35 PST)
just look at the facts and you will see why everyone who is anyone is switching to these
Save Up To 28% On Fuel
Increase Horsepower Up To 7% more HP
maximum Speed Movement:55,000r/min
Incrase Fuel Economy by up to 33%
Dimension: Length: 2" / Inlet/Outlet: 2.5"
3 x Rubber Included
Exactly Same as the Picture
Easy to Install
i personally run three of these one right after the other and it works flawlessly. you wanna know what kind of gains i make? take a look at my spec sheet
i save up to 84% on fuel
i have 21% percent more hp
my maximum speed movement is 165,000r/m
i got an increase of fuel economy of 99%
and thats only with 90 spent. shit that old ass technology of hot air spinning wheels is like cave man stuff. i spin wheels 3 times faster with electricity like thomas edison wanted me too

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
also i hope your not talking about turbo charging your civic, because people dont do that any more. thats so summer of 2009. that is a thing of the past my friend. this is what you need
Turbo Turbonator Supercharger Air Intake Fuel Saver Fan:eBay Motors (item 390118440761 end time Nov-21-09 01:48:35 PST)
just look at the facts and you will see why everyone who is anyone is switching to these
Save Up To 28% On Fuel
Increase Horsepower Up To 7% more HP
maximum Speed Movement:55,000r/min
Incrase Fuel Economy by up to 33%
Dimension: Length: 2" / Inlet/Outlet: 2.5"
3 x Rubber Included
Exactly Same as the Picture
Easy to Install
i personally run three of these one right after the other and it works flawlessly. you wanna know what kind of gains i make? take a look at my spec sheet
i save up to 84% on fuel
i have 21% percent more hp
my maximum speed movement is 165,000r/m
i got an increase of fuel economy of 99%
and thats only with 90 spent. shit that old ass technology of hot air spinning wheels is like cave man stuff. i spin wheels 3 times faster with electricity like thomas edison wanted me too
executed perfectly
:yes:

·
Registered
ej1
1,222 Posts
I can't believe some one typed this up with a straight face.
:bsflag:

Internal combustion gasoline engine runs on a gasoline and air mixture. (The ideal mixture is 14.7 parts of air to one part of gasoline). One part of gas that is completely vaporized into 14.7 parts of air is able to produce tremendous power when ignited inside an engine.:wtf:I can't see it producing very much going that lean on a pull. The amount and quality of the air mixed with the fuel is important, it helps determine the longevity of an engine, the more air you can get into the cylinder, the more horsepower the engine is able to produce. Why use longevity and more horse power in the same sentence?
The Turbo Fan Propeller spins with the engine speed while generating a maximum force that creates powerful airflow into the combustion chamber at high speed. The propeller sucks the airflow into the combustion chamber at a higher speed resulting atomized burning which increase horse power and saves gasoline. Saying these things could sustain 1 lb of boost they might increase your fuel economy if you could install a variable speed resistor attached to the throttle that would work in cruse if it didn't burn up the motor from being on all most all the time.

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
I can't believe some one typed this up with a straight face.
:bsflag:

Internal combustion gasoline engine runs on a gasoline and air mixture. (The ideal mixture is 14.7 parts of air to one part of gasoline). One part of gas that is completely vaporized into 14.7 parts of air is able to produce tremendous power when ignited inside an engine.:wtf:I can't see it producing very much going that lean on a pull. The amount and quality of the air mixed with the fuel is important, it helps determine the longevity of an engine, the more air you can get into the cylinder, the more horsepower the engine is able to produce. Why use longevity and more horse power in the same sentence?
The Turbo Fan Propeller spins with the engine speed while generating a maximum force that creates powerful airflow into the combustion chamber at high speed. The propeller sucks the airflow into the combustion chamber at a higher speed resulting atomized burning which increase horse power and saves gasoline. Saying these things could sustain 1 lb of boost they might increase your fuel economy if you could install a variable speed resistor attached to the throttle that would work in cruse if it didn't burn up the motor from being on all most all the time.

:stupid:

·
Registered
554 Posts
well it looks like somebody hasnt been informed of the newest addition to the nascar engine bay. buy these shits while they are still cheap. once everybody knows about them they are going to skyrocket in price. im doing an install of 12 of these for a lamboghini. yes you heard it right 12 :shock:
they are on sequential timing for each one to turn on when the one before it hits MAAAAAAXXXX BBBBBOOOOOOST!!!!!!!! its going to run 8 second quarter miles once i get some dyno tuning in

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
well it looks like somebody hasnt been informed of the newest addition to the nascar engine bay. buy these shits while they are still cheap. once everybody knows about them they are going to skyrocket in price. im doing an install of 12 of these for a lamboghini. yes you heard it right 12
they are on sequential timing for each one to turn on when the one before it hits MAAAAAAXXXX BBBBBOOOOOOST!!!!!!!! its going to run 8 second quarter miles once i get some dyno tuning in

i think u are selling them lol,and trying to get everybody to buy em!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts