Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts up fellow boosted D-heads! i got a t3/t4 50 trim turbo mated to a HF mani, theres a place downtown where all of the local turbo guys go to get their oil lines made for like $40 so i was wondering what size fittings and how much line would i need to the main oil line and return???1 guy told me that i can just a rubber hose for the return line, but said somethin about getting a plate made for the return???any help on those questions would be great

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
your gonna need about 3 ft for the feed, get about 10 inches for the return and just cut it to length when you install it. About hte return plate; looks at the return, see the 2 bolt holes on either side of the return? Thats where the plate gets bolted too, then a barb fitting gets attached to the plate (i don't think the return hole in the turbo is even threaded...) $40 is pretty cheap, so i'd check it out before you buy it... you should get braidied SS lines with fitting attached, the return plate, and an oil restrictor in the feed line (if the line is really small i don't think you need this...). And don't forget that you need some thing to Tee off the oil pressure sending unit... If you don't want all the headaces of making the oil-lines; hit up www.stealthmode.com

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Or you could get an oil line kit from Tuner Toys, thats what I did

1 - 3 of 3 Posts