Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j'aimerais s'avoir je me suis acheter un zc doch obd1 et je le mais dans mon dx 90 et j,aimerais s'avoir comment sa fais environ au drag et ques je pourais metre pour tenir des sir merci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
Speak english, or forever hold your piece :) j/k... Sorry, but I bet most people here doesn't speak French...
And possibilities are you don't understand me either...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
bonjour, je m'excuse, mais, mon francais est pas tres bien.

le dohc zc est 130hp, est ton dx est 92hp.

a la drag, je ne sais pas, environ quinze ou quatorze seconds dans le 1/4.

si tu parles anglais, je peut aider plus bien. :smile:
 

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
juice91si said:
bonjour, je m'excuse, mais, mon francais est pas tres bien.

le dohc zc est 130hp, est ton dx est 92hp.

a la drag, je ne sais pas, environ quinze ou quatorze seconds dans le 1/4.

si tu parles anglais, je peut aider plus bien. :smile:
Tu parle le francais tres bien
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
haha, thanks. i honestly forget most of the french language, i just tried to explain that if he speaks english it would make things much smoother haha


b20zsir: je sais que makku, et prakash parles francais, je suis certain. si tu ne parles pas l'anglais, peut etre ils va tu aider ;-)
 

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
thats cool man. i speak it well i just cant write it no more. Its been too long for me to remember how to write it. too many accents and shit
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
je parle un peux de francais, mais je ne parle pas tous de temps en francais. Ou est-ce vous habite? (je suis tres desole mon grammer es horrible en francais, mais en anglais es tres bein) directe-vous tous questions a moi, si te plait

i totally just butchered the crap outta that, i can speak it perfectly, but spelling in french is a no-go.
 

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
vash_vts said:
je parle un peux de francais, mais je ne parle pas tous de temps en francais. Ou est-ce vous habite? (je suis tres desole mon grammer es horrible en francais, mais en anglais es tres bein) directe-vous tous questions a moi, si te plait

i totally just butchered the crap outta that, i can speak it perfectly, but spelling in french is a no-go.
mon grammer es horrible et toi, but mais anglais et mon spanish est tres bien.
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
my espangol (es-pag-knol) is the worst, i try and speak spanish with a french accent, i took 6 years of french (2 in middle school and 4 in highschool) and for some reason i have a spelling learning disability in french, but in english i write with the elegance of a tudor poet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
Je parle francais all day long!!! Est-ce que tu vient du Québec? Ou de la France? En tout cas, j'aimerais bien t'aider mais je connais absolument rien a propos des D16 ZC excepté le fait que c'est un twin cam 1.6........ DOH!
T'est pas mal chanceux, la dernière fois que j'ai répondu a quelqu'un en francais ici, le monde on commancé a chialer(en anglais hehe) lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
ok, si tu veut un zc, il est pas bien dans obd1, reste obd0.

all right screw this, ^^^ translate this ish for me

for a zc swap, you will use the existing mounts, youll want a si tranny (some zc engines came with a factory lsd) youll need to do a mpfi swap as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,363 Posts
b20zsir said:
j'aimerais s'avoir je me suis acheter un zc doch obd1 et je le mais dans mon dx 90 et j,aimerais s'avoir comment sa fais environ au drag et ques je pourais metre pour tenir des sir merci
I'll translate for others to reply:

(roughly) I bought a DOHC ZC obd1 and put it in my 90 DX... i'd like to know how it does in a drag race (1/4 mile) and what I should do to it to beat SiR's (b16s)

i have no idea myself so I'll let others reply :)
mois, je ne connais pas tres bien les ZC... desole :(
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top