Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 88 crx hf harness but my obd-1 accel 240cc injectors wont fit on my clips
i allso have the harness out of a 95 ex can i simply take the clips off the obd- harness and solder them on my obd-0 harness and if so how do the wires match up or does it matter

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Yes you can swap clips. IDK if the colors match up or not. Look it up on google or somehting.

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u know if it matters how the are soldered theres only 2 wires to a clip im wondering if
it matters which wire goes to which

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
do u know if it matters how the are soldered theres only 2 wires to a clip im wondering if
it matters which wire goes to which
Yes, it matters.

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
becouse they would have to be stock hf injectors and the ones that came on my z6 are accel 255cc and there new u do the math
if any one can give me some help idenifying which color goes to which that would be sweet
i want to finsh wraping my engine harness

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

cum on some on here knows

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
becouse they would have to be stock hf injectors and the ones that came on my z6 are accel 255cc and there new u do the math
if any one can give me some help idenifying which color goes to which that would be sweet
i want to finsh wraping my engine harness
the random colors don't matter but if there like the OBD-1 injectors i have there should be a red wire with black stripe on all the clips. I used that one for my ground and the others positive

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
i believe honda injectors polarity is irrelevant and matching wires isnt necessary. as in either wire can be used as a negative or a positive. i read up on it, and i didnt worry about it on my swap and its fine. damn i know i have a page with the info bookmarked somewhere...

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump i need to no

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
i wouldnt think it would matter, but i have been wrong maybe 4...5 times in my life

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
bump i need to no
why bump? ill be more definite then. lots of aftermarket injector clips use the same color wire for both wires... why? polarity is irrelevant. all you should need is the continuity of the signal. i literally just soldered the obd1 clips on without looking twice, heatshrink wrapped them and fired it right up.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
your car will run too rich, it comes stock with 180cc injectors.\

Furthermore if you really want to install those, either get a fuel pressure regulator or a PM6 ecu. Or dont listen to me and put a gun barrel in your mouth.

·
Registered
crx
1,450 Posts
your car will run too rich, it comes stock with 180cc injectors.\

Furthermore if you really want to install those, either get a fuel pressure regulator or a PM6 ecu. Or dont listen to me and put a gun barrel in your mouth.
im with him on this one you dont upgrade injectors with out chipping tuning. upping the injectors is the last mod you do. change the plug wires one at a time and solder them on in the same spots. is it really that hard??????????????? look at orientation on both motors and connect accordingly

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so your saying just dont worry about matching them there is no rigth way

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
You have a Z6, right? Then 240cc injectors are what you'll need. They are cheap and probably anyone will gladly hand you a spare set if just ask. But you say you're using a HF harness?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts