Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the PWM bits installed into my P28 and gather that I need to make a loom to the solenoid.
Typically the guy who did it for me is on holiday for 2 weeks now.

What pin out do I use??? I guess that's the variable voltage to one side of the solenoid and the other side of the solenoid goes to earth?

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
EGR pin

Its not variable voltage, its PWM just like its called. Pulse Width Modulation. It's just turning on and off at a set frequency and changing duty cycle to adjust boost pressure.

One side of solenoid goes to a fused 12V source and the other to the ecu pin for EGR.

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
You need a pretty solid fuse (like 5a) to handle transient inrush currents since solenoids have big peak draws to move the armature

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
I would love to see how it works in crome
I messed with crome alot but never used this. But it should work i believe its only in crome pro tho.

I have neptune and was going to get a kit since is so damn cheap. But got no need for it.

To the OP.

All you need is 1 wire from the ecu. (I believe a11 egr ). It will output a ground pusle.
The other side of the solniod will need power. A fuse 12 volt ignition power soruce will work.

Dont forgot to set boost cut a psi or 2 lower then what your aiming for. Until you start to dial in the setting.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chess guys :)

There's a few Civics over here running Crome Pro and BBG. I'll find it how well it works soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts