Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well i've not seen a thread like this on d-series before, so i figured i'd make one...
Anybody Carve pumpkins?? If so geta picture up with a paper beside it with at least your screen name and we can judge them and Have a Honda Pumpkin carving contest or something.. free to enter and you win.. NOTHING.. well U'll prolly get mad rep for a awesome pumpkin.. So start Carving and post up ur masterpieces...

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.. and sleepin.. great idea there.. edited first post.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you prove it? post it sittin on ur car or something..

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
they were from a couple years ago...i just wanted to let everyone know what there up against for this year haha!! here's a couple more pics of the same pumpkins...they are my own pictures i guarantee you wont find them on the internet anywhere else besides this thread and on imageshack where i hosted them!

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pretty damn good work i must say.. mines gonna suck bu it'll be fun to do.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic EX-T
230 Posts
I'll have to keep an eye on this, and definitely step my game up. This is mine from last year, an ode to my Shiba Inu:

For reference, my Shiba:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
A dude last year, carved VTEC into his and I made a motivation poster from it. It's his avatar now.

·
Registered
88' honda civic
467 Posts
I'm in!!!!!.............I live in Texas though it will def. be dead come Halloween.

Mmmmmm I smell pumkin pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
cant wait to go get me a punkin, fuck it not for carvin but for punkin chunkin, lol
im in for the contest

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
don't post you mug Dmod, cause you have a jack o' lanter head with a mohawk. lol.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts