Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well so far on pump gas (93) and 19lbs of boost it's making 320 wheel power. Little less than I hoped but still pretty good numbers. the torque is also WAY up there so it's going to be a nice setup. I also was not around for this tuning due to the tuner had a tire issue on the way up and My dad's B-day is today so I could not stay long. They did it while I was away at my Dad's party. Bu ti'll be there for the big run tomarrow.
Tomarrow we do the race fuel maps and that's where the big power gains will be had. usually about 50 more hp than pump on the same psi (when your talking 18-20 psi) so at 27 lbs it should really be hooking it.

I'll post up info tomarrow.

UPDATE:
we ran into some minor electrical issues and were not able to run over 7300rpm for now. on pump gas we made 320 hp and 310 torque, and that was NOT droppign off it was were we stopped for now due to issues. it's safe to drive and toy around with till I get time to work through the electrical issues. once completed even witht he same tune we should gain about 30-40 more hp and later will most likley be able to get closer to 400 on pump fuel.

so as of right now 320 hp 310 tq. pump gas and still working the kinks out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,585 Posts
Damn nice numbers.. WHat size turbo??
 

·
the hard-parker
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
can't wait to see the rest of the numbers. sounds like a great build so far.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,428 Posts
mike only 320 on all that work...
i hope there is more to come..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
yeah i would love to see the dyno sheets!!!
i made 300 whp 271 tq on my d series at 15 lbs on a sc50 .63 a/r turbo....
i got scared and stopped there.... its a stock sleeved block
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rotory20 said:
mike only 320 on all that work...
i hope there is more to come..
no that's not the stopping point. I just have a small list of things to tweak and get working right.

i have a shheet showing on eof the runs doing 370+ but that was when we were working on race fuel and doing 23lbs of boost. and it only reved to 7200 before it firecrackered on us. so it's not the 320/310 one, but think of a line going fairly straight from 55007200rpm from about 150 to 320 hp and right next to it the exact same way the torque. that's my lines right now.
 

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
Joined
·
11,892 Posts
igo4bmx said:
yeah i would love to see the dyno sheets!!!
i made 300 whp 271 tq on my d series at 15 lbs on a sc50 .63 a/r turbo....
i got scared and stopped there.... its a stock sleeved block
:shocked:

Damn dude. That's awesome. Hope it hods together for you.

Glad to hear it was finally on the dyno oscar. I see 400+whp in your future.

edit: I didn't even see the torque #'s...all I have to say is DAMN that's a lot of torque in a honda. You need to get to the track dude I'm curious to see what your 60' is let alone the 1/4 time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
oscarmayer said:
no that's not the stopping point. I just have a small list of things to tweak and get working right.

i have a shheet showing on eof the runs doing 370+ but that was when we were working on race fuel and doing 23lbs of boost. and it only reved to 7200 before it firecrackered on us. so it's not the 320/310 one, but think of a line going fairly straight from 55007200rpm from about 150 to 320 hp and right next to it the exact same way the torque. that's my lines right now.
are you still running a drag manifold?

you should invest in a better manifold to give you better results...

thats my car running a ram horn manifold @ around 15 psi...
i couldn't imagine would 19 psi would get me..
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top