Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 Acura CL srs light. would like to pull the code/codes and see what the fault is.

I tried using a snap on brick and it said you have to pull manually, it didn't say how specifically. My guess would be that service connector common to all honda's, ???

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
2P connector, BLK/BRN wires on CRV. You can also use a scanner to pull the DTC codes, but likely has to be a Honda scan tool.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Or use a better Snapon machine. The Verus Pro is pretty decent does most SRS systems on most cars. Cant remember the last time I couldnt read an SRS code with it. Even history codes.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Some shops gotta do better at running their business!

Working on old shit for cheap people never pays well.

We have the latest and greatest for OEM Land Rover and then the Snap-On for everything else that comes through the doors.

The Land Rover SDD system is sooo nice.

Just read that the Honda you were talking about is a 97... I dont think the Snap-On would read that. Too old school.

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Or use a better Snapon machine. The Verus Pro is pretty decent does most SRS systems on most cars. Cant remember the last time I couldnt read an SRS code with it. Even history codes.
Sorry dan....you are dead wrong.....

The verus pro is bad ass!!!!!!! We went from on old MODIS to a pro....my god.

But seriously tho... try another scanner or something.. I got a "cheaper" Mac task connect..does SRS on anything obd2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts