Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PTE’s all-new blow-off valves are available in both 52mm and 66mm configurations to meet your specific needs. Revolutionary design, these units break the mold when it comes to BOV technology and performance. These new valves provide exceptional flow and are extremely tunable.

We are an authorized dealer of precision products, hit us up if you need anything for a build.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like the same design of turbosmart but 1mm bigger.
I dont know, Im not seeing much that is the same except they are round but then again so is the tial etc
Any videos of them in action?
Im still looking they are pretty new so the videos of them have not popped up yet. I know one of the shop cars is going to use both the wastegate and BOV that should be running by spring time.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
i love the look but already have a tial style flange on my intercooler :(

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love the look but already have a tial style flange on my intercooler :(
Ill check to see if they will work with the tial flange it looks like it could but i will find out for sure
They look pretty much the same, except MUCH larger exhaust ports...What else is the difference between these and the older versions?
I dont think I follow you what older versions?

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Ill check to see if they will work with the tial flange it looks like it could but i will find out for sure
def lmk what you find out! rocking a knockoff right now and been wanting to get something legit.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
You should be fine with the tial flange buddy. Let me know when you are ready and we will get you taken care of.
bov is low on my list of needs for the new build but pm me a price please. hopefully get it worked into the budget soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts