Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE Capitalize the first letter in your thread titles... Makes everything look a bit more professional.

PLEASE Be more specific in your thread titles. "HELP ME!!!" or "my setup!!!" Does not equal good title. "HELP ME!!! 98 EX Won't shift" or "My setup! (93 DX)" is a MUCH better title.
This will aid in others searching the database when they have questions.

Dropping the HELP in thread titles would be nice too, considering that is what we are here to do ;)

-Chris

·
Want access???
12,304 Posts
PLEASE Capitalize the first letter in your thread titles... Makes everything look a bit more professional.

PLEASE Be more specific in your thread titles. "HELP ME!!!" or "my setup!!!" Does not equal good title. "HELP ME!!! 98 EX Won't shift" or "My setup! (93 DX)" is a MUCH better title.
This will aid in others searching the database when they have questions.

Dropping the HELP in thread titles would be nice too, considering that is what we are here to do ;)

-Chris

Blah Blah Blah ....Do what he say :TU:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
this has been a pet peeve for you for a LONG, LONG time... lol

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
professional? am i geting paid here? so when do i recieved my first paycheck? oh wait.. it bother those members that can speak and write the kingsmen english. oh well i guess it's all fun and games till you doN't CoRect then it's all out flaming. lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good titles really help out when you are searching. It's helped me out for the most part until I run into a title so short you don't know if it's related to what you are trying to find.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.