Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed prothane upper drive side inserts? If so what did u do to remove the old rubber mount? what else would have to be done? thanks in advance.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
ITS A FUCKING INSERT meaning you insert it over top of the old rubber. I'll stop you from removing the rubber and making a fool of yourself and epic failing. Just take the old mount off INSERT the new poly over the old and reinstall.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ITS A FUCKING INSERT meaning you insert it over top of the old rubber. I'll stop you from removing the rubber and making a fool of yourself and epic failing. Just take the old mount off INSERT the new poly over the old and reinstall.
your a real honda-tech asshole. they banned you from there or something? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. somebody ban this guy, pretending to know what he is talking about. definatly a virus to this community.

In for people who has ACTUALLY done this install.

Be prepared for mad vibrations, stiffening that mount will shake the car more than any other.
I'm well aware of the vibrations. I'll get used to it.Prothane insert came with a soft and hard middle piece.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
your a real honda-tech asshole. they banned you from there or something? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. somebody ban this guy, pretending to know what he is talking about. definatly a virus to this community.

call me out fucktard your the one thinking of removing your rubber you fucking dumb shit cock breath dildo sniffing piece of trash. grow a brain you epic failure im tyring to help you before you fuck up you stupid fuck. And i have done it you fucking moron...

FUCK HONDA TECH AND FUCK YOU

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
Has anybody installed prothane upper drive side inserts? If so what did u do to remove the old rubber mount? what else would have to be done? thanks in advance.
x2

I'm well aware of the vibrations. I'll get used to it.Prothane insert came with a soft and hard middle piece.

you sir need to pull the dick out your ass and listen. you said it yourself in your first post and in thread title, prothane upper drive side inserts, inserts meaning you keep stock mount and INSERT the new bushings in there. if its a complete motor mount then say so and not say insert.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
x2

you sir need to pull the dick out your ass and listen. you said it yourself in your first post and in thread title, prothane upper drive side inserts, inserts meaning you keep stock mount and INSERT the new bushings in there. if its a complete motor mount then say so and not say insert.
seems im not the only one who has a brain...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call me out fucktard your the one thinking of removing your rubber you fucking dumb shit cock breath dildo sniffing piece of trash. grow a brain you epic failure im tyring to help you before you fuck up you stupid fuck. And i have done it you fucking moron...

FUCK HONDA TECH AND FUCK YOU
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__PROTHANE-92-95-CIVIC-URETHANE-MOTOR-MOUNT-INSERT-KIT_W0QQitemZ140243884320QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f55/anyone-have-prothane-motor-mounts-59001/

Dumb shit. now go jump off a bridge or get that stick out your ass.

seems im not the only one who has a brain...
Do you know Felix Dzerzinski? He was a Polish aristocrat, the mastermind behind the Red Terror, father of KGB and so forth. He always said that mankind was slightly above the intelligence level of cattle. After seeing your post and other posts along the lines of yours, I think Felix Dzerzinski was a generous man.

·
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__PROTHANE-92-95-CIVIC-URETHANE-MOTOR-MOUNT-INSERT-KIT_W0QQitemZ140243884320QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f55/anyone-have-prothane-motor-mounts-59001/

Dumb shit. now go jump off a bridge or get that stick out your ass.

Do you know Felix Dzerzinski? He was a Polish aristocrat, the mastermind behind the Red Terror, father of KGB and so forth. He always said that mankind was slightly above the intelligence level of cattle. After seeing your post and other posts along the lines of yours, I think Felix Dzerzinski was a generous man.

haha ok tell you what buy the kit, take vids of install. reminds me of the vid with the ricer fuck burning the rubber out when he installed his inserts. and when you need new motor mounts bc you messed up lets us know.

edit:

those are motor mount inserts.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha ok tell you what buy the kit, take vids of install. reminds me of the vid with the ricer fuck burning the rubber out when he installed his inserts. and when you need new motor mounts bc you messed up lets us know.
umm ok.. Why dont u remove yourself from this thread and let me deal with people that done this install before? sounds better? atleast that "dumb ricer fuck" used a torch. You probably would of used your teeth.

again. i said PROTHANE INSERTS. NOT ENERGY SUSPENSION.

·
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
i have done "motor mount inserts" before and ive also done the diy solid mount inserts, i posted a pic of said motor mount inserts not the egay knock off kit you want. like i said post vids of your install we all need a good laugh at your expence

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have done "motor mount inserts" before and ive also done the diy solid mount inserts, i posted a pic of said motor mount inserts not the egay knock off kit you want. like i said post vids of your install we all need a good laugh at your expence

I'm getting a good laugh out of this. fucking idiot thinks prothane is an ebay brand because its sold on ebay.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts

·
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
the kit you said you want showed the same one that i posted plus two big donuts. since your such the expert where would those go?

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
the kit you said you want showed the same one that i posted plus two big donuts. since your such the expert where would those go?
x2 like what i just said. were the hell them 2 big ass things going 2 go. just get the inserts an call it a day, Dam

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I've never seen a FULL poly replacement mount before...only inserts to go around the factory rubber. I would like to see pics how this things actually turns out. GL!

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
I've never seen a FULL poly replacement mount before...only inserts to go around the factory rubber. I would like to see pics how this things actually turns out. GL!
me either! post pics when installed :TU:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts