Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is in the correct spot but if it isn't im sure it can get moved.

Anyways... so a little over a month ago I ordered some Omnipower full coilovers from prostreet... 2 weeks goes by and they inform me of a national backorder on the product. which im claiming is bogus because they can be had by vendors on ht for a bit more.

So i decide to jut get Skunk2 coilover instead because id like to have my suspension up to par with the 500+ whp im planning on throwing down int he very near future..

Fast forward another 2 weeks and they call me saying the Skunks are on backorder also.. until middle of august.. WHEN i find them for sale on ht yet again... but for a bit more money. bastards

So i question the price of Koni yellows and ill just use my omni sleeves... they tell me 7xx PLUS shipping... i said eff that just refund my money, guy says ill talk to my manager and see if i can price match them to what you already paid for the skunk2's so im like well if you cant beat $594 bucks shipped ill take a refund... (thats the price at summit racing btw)

well fast forward never getting called back monday... me leaving a couple of messages yesterday, and me leaving numerous messages today with no reply NOR A REFUND... ill give them 6 minutes since they close then and im about t99% sure im filing a paypal claim

bottom line is... DONT SELL FUCKING PARTS YOU CANT GET

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
WTF??? Man that is just bad customer service. Seriously, how in the hell are they gonna sell you something and not let you know if its on back order right then and there, really. And the to top it off, it looks like they dont even want to give you a refund either.... Will not be buying from them. No sir.

Reactions: jimmyb34

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
yimmy is this the second time you was burn by them? cause i remember a while back someone else here was burned by them too.

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
yup had the same problem with them about 2 years ago. bought some piston rings from them said they sent it, waited a week and never got the order. found out that they were on back order and didnt know the eta. i swear it took me almost a month 1/2 to get a refund for my money. just bad service i swear

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yimmy is this the second time you was burn by them? cause i remember a while back someone else here was burned by them too.
they didnt "burn" me so to say... i ordered blox gauges and they dropshipped their stuff... blox cancelled their boost gauges due to them breaking or something.. so i ended up getting autometer gauges instead..

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
damn, and i thought pretty high of that company. i never bought from them but i used to always see decently priced goods on there and figured they were pretty reputable.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I told you to go to MODACAR.COM but no you wanted to be Jimmy
i HAD no choice but to pay with paypal.... modacar doesnt let you pay with paypal...

as soon as i get my refund im buying k sports through greg or jlb motorsports... jlb has a better price.. but im willing to pay for customer service

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
dont you just love that places that dont have a product wait about 2 weeks before they tell you about it....happened with my lower control arms but the place was real nice and took some money off the LCA's i ordered

·
Registered
93 civic hatch
683 Posts
omni is always on backorder. have been for years.

should of went with pic performance. same thing but better imo.

picperformance.com

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so i have no refund nor a response to my email.. but while i was at work i had 8 missed calls.. but cant get anyone to answer when i call back....

on a plus note a voicemail said they can pricematch the koni yellows to the $6xx i paid already for the skunks... but im not doing it

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
jimmy if you need a full coilover set hit me up skunk2 ksport whatever

ill get you the sk2 pro series for 555 plus shipping
ksport controll full coils for 615plus shipping

·
It's that time again
MAIN ONE IZ A CIVCSI
5,369 Posts
so i have no refund nor a response to my email.. but while i was at work i had 8 missed calls.. but cant get anyone to answer when i call back....

on a plus note a voicemail said they can pricematch the koni yellows to the $6xx i paid already for the skunks... but im not doing it
thats some bs hope you get ur cash back fast!

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just thought id update and let ya know i STILL have not gotten a refund.... i sent them an email as i got home from work after they were closed

1 - 20 of 54 Posts