Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as if I don't have enough projects going on right now lol. This one should be fairly quick to put together to get back on the road again. I would like to keep it since its a EX model and put all my Domani parts on this one :biggrin: but I can't...

I'm not going to post what's going to be done or nothing on this thread.
If you want to know what I'm going to do with it, just subscribe and follow up :chinese:

Here it is..

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

'98 Civic 4 Door
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:popcorn:
Subscribed, just need some butter for my pop corn and a beer........
you're gonna need a lot of popcorn and a lot of beer to follow up on this. It's might take a while lol
LOL Throw a Y8 in that heap and trade me for my Integra!
dude, I haven't even started plans on this and I'm getting people left n right wanting to trade for it already! :pinch:

no trades :biggrin:

'98 Civic 4 Door
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
motor

I don't know why I do things like this but I picked this up for cheap locally. I guess it's because I can see how to bring these things back to life...
complete D16y8 long block.
condition? Seller said it enjoys to drink motor oil like koolaid and has a slight knocking noise going on. Slight? Yea, I've heard that one before lol

'98 Civic 4 Door
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
I should have recorded how we struggled to loosen the crank pulley bolt lol. My 1/2" craftman breaker bar couldn't do it. My IR 1/2" impact driver with about 140psi didn't cut it. So I called my lil homie and he brought his 1/2" LONG snap-on breaker bar, 1st try, my craftman socket broke :pinch: put a impact socket and after a couple tugs, that damn pulley bolt slowly loosen'd up :pinch: daaaaamn I was literally holding the block on the engine stand with 1 arm while I hold n cover my nuts with my other hand at the same time!! Lol. I thought that socket ot something would break!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.