Honda D Series Forum banner

PROJECT RIDE MEET AND BBQ!!! MAY 13!!!norcal bay area

724 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  k1dfreeze 
#1 ·
hey YOUR INVITED

May 13th 2k6 to PROJECT RIDE's CARMEET AND BBq DAy !! holdin' it down at LAKE CUNNINGHAM in San Jose, meet will start at 12 and will end at 6. there will be FREE FOOD, MUSIC, GIVEAWAys & MUCH MORE ! come out and chill with teams such as 247 racing, team showcase, interia, and incursion ! admission is $6 a car to get into gates ! need more info then hit up GEEkFACe jer !! PLEASE PASS THE WORD ! thanks ! and visit www.projectride.net to find out what we are all about !!

cmon guys find out what we are all about :)

See less See more
#12 ·
k1dfreeze said:
oh ok, i dont think shes going to go, well maybe, if i do go, ill bring her and maybe another model too
see yall

this is why Ryan is the shit ... he rolls to meets with models ... and doesnt care

he's like "shitt.. not only will I bring a model, Ill bring ANOTHER hot model fuck"

:thehump:

#13 ·
S Q A D said:
see yall

this is why Ryan is the shit ... he rolls to meets with models ... and doesnt care

he's like "shitt.. not only will I bring a model, Ill bring ANOTHER hot model fuck"

:thehump:
puahaha thank you sir...but tori's not going and neither am i now...no one from my team i dont think will be there either...cus rim of the world rally is this weekend too in lancaster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.