Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 576 Posts

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New project in the works this one should be fun and its almost done. Dustin @Performance Porting has my head and is working his magic on it right now. Rcautoworks will be doing all of the fab work. Keep your eyes peeled for the build thread in the near future.

67mm of billet goodness

Big ups to Rcautoworks for the great deals on everything!!!!

Engine harness talk about a mess right?

After a little reoworking and solder

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teasers are the worst threads ever. Now I'm gonna sit here wondering wtf your doing etc. until you say so!!!
I love teaser's Im just not ready to drop everything but wanted to give a little hint to some progress that Im making. Ill tell you this its 2.0 semi built with 11.7:1 comp and will be cornfed :bigok:

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k-series....gotta be....
It is without a doubt. :bigok:
The pics make that a dead give away.
Yep you guys are right!!
hopefully you stick to this build lol.... good luck
Lol I will dont worry Im actualyl having fun with this build dont feel the same stresses as with the D.
are the "things" i traded you going onto this build? :D anyways, cant wait. its looking nasty so far bro!
The wheels maybe the car is really not a street car and Im sure once RC is done it will be hard to cruise around like that.:bigok:

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are hoping that it does well as usual I have found some pretty smart people that have given me some great advice and help along the way. Plus I have one of the best tuners that will be working his magic on the laptop so.........Only time will tell but from what I see the motors are very efficient and capable of stupid power hopefully Im one of the lucky ones and can avoid the gremlins...

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
Haha I know allllllllll the details about this build. Fucking baller build on a poor mans wages. John you need to hurry up and get it done. I am about to sell everything and prob hop on your wagon no homo haha I'm ready to drive up n do a photoshoot. I'll text you tomorrow about details.

1 - 20 of 576 Posts