Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sooo. I Traded my E30... Yea, sure did... I Got Another Honda, well an Acura, lol. I traded my Buddy for his 95 DC integra w/ Very Tasteful mods!

Ls Motor
GSR Trans
170k on the Body
ABOUT 95k on the motor
Skunk2 Coil-overs
After market shocks (not sure which ones yet, havent checkd, lol)
16" Konig Hellums
Brand New Neo Gen Tires all around
Cross Drilled rotors
SS Brake lines
Beaks Lower Tie Bar
DC Header
Stock Intake W/ filter
Exhaust (that needs to come off)
Amber Bumpers
Shaved Door Trim (Welded)

FRESH, and i mean FRESH Paint, i'm talkin 2 months! was red, Is Now CRX Si Black, Yup i picked it out for him... lol they did a Full Color Change - the motor bay! that shits Still RED!!! lol

I'm Prob leavin something out...

Came w/ Sum Extra Parts too:
Extra LS Block (disasemboled)
Extra Good GSR trans
Brand New ARP head Studs
Brand New Eagle Rods w/ arp bolts
Brand New Crower Valves

A lot of em are gonna be up for sale... Don't have money for a Motor build w/ my Newborn.... so it's just gonna be pretty and dependable.

These are the only pics i have right now... I'm gonna clean her up tomorrow and take a couple pics, still no camera, just the camera phone! BUT Better ones soon!

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
damn whiteys got a teg again, still not as nice as the DB GSR, man i miss that hing and it wasnt even my car lol

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tint and New Shoes are @ the TOP of he list. like the wheels, but i can't rock some one else's car. and those 2 things will make this car mine, lol, you know what i mean?

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
hmmm tasty. i love those tegs.

extra gsr transmission. i want it. i NEED it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
lots of luck man!!!:punk:

Reactions: whitey_4g

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Good shit:tu:

Reactions: Pata and whitey_4g

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Naw, it's just a Stock LS w/ a GSR trans... not to quick. i plan on Finally Doin a JRSC on a B, unless i find a cheap turbo kit!

But is Super clean w/ Workin A/C and Heat.... lol. Plus i feel like it's a lot safer for my girl and my son.

I Loved the Bimmer and plan on hopefully pickin up another one as a project in the feature.

Extra parts - the Valves are for sale! shippin on small parts pick up on trans and block

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very nice! :td:

who gives away a gsr trans!? you got a good deal!
it was a good friend of mine who REALLY wanted my car! lol i'd rather see it go to him since i know he takes care of his cars

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, i just Traded... The ARP head studs, lol.

I traded them for 4x 6 1/2" Kicker Component speakers w/ the "relays" wtf, i forget what thery're called, lol, AND a /Memphis 12" Sub!!! So Yea, Thats Whats Up!

My Camera Is ready, gonna try and get out there tomorrow to pick it up, but i'm workin on a trade for sum Sexy new Shoes so that comes 1st! lol

1 - 20 of 88 Posts