Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone played this yet? it fucking amazing. it's like Forza and Grad Tourism on steroids. Granted it doesn't have the tracks like them or the amount of cars but the car tuning and driving are on a whole new level. a must try

·
Registered
1999 EJ8
1,188 Posts
How are they going to call a game Project Cars and not have any project cars in it? Should be called "Race Cars You Can't Modify."

I'll pass.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
^ The CARS actually stands for Community Assisted Racing Simulator. So it is more about cars in racing series with strict rules.

·
Registered
1997 Civic DX Hatch
983 Posts
your steam name is bob from accounting?

you play counter strike, insurgency or killing floor 2?

(those are the most recent games ive been playing) i swear i played with someone with that name not too long ago i just remember reading it out loud laughing about it lol.

my steam user is civicdxude add me if youd like i play some game almost every night.(though still dont have project cars im waiting for the summer sale)

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
Yup i play/played Counter Strike and Day of Defeat A LOT. Had this name since like 2004. Haven't got CS:GO yet

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Never liked driving games until I played Gran Turisimo 2, which is now dated as hell from a graphics standpoint, but from a simulation and actual driving training standpoint its still pretty amazing.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
you guys on steam need to add me up

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
For those who have a computer and steam. Project CARS is on sale right now for 2 more hours for 40% off (so 29.99). So if your on the fence about it, get it now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts