Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my primer CRX is off road I have been missing cruising around and having a street car to play with. It will have a D15B2 bottem end with D16A6 head and tranny. Pretty much a street version of my primer CRX.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
That cage looks nice. If you dont mind me asking, did you make it yourself? If so, were did you get the supplies for it?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought it was "deemed" dangerous to have a cage in a street car, because the types of accidents are different?
Its also helps if somthing happends to just my car like a roll over. On the street, there is no ambulance sitting around waiting for somthing to happen like there is at the track. It could be 10-15 minutes before medical help shows up. Alot can happen at 140+ mph.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
you want to drive to tennessee and build me a cage? only thing i would do is put some foam on the cage. when your at the track, you have a helmet on, but on the street you dont, crack your head on that bar one good time and see if it doesnt knock you out. lol. how much spray you gonna run on that little d15b2?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts