Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well My friend just installed my shiftlight from proform and it works Great! There has been issues of the shiftlight blinking on occasions and so far i haven't experienced any. The Blinking is easily cured with some diodes forgot what type to use. Got on ebay for less than $50 shipped to way out here in the middle of nowhere....sorry no install pics my flash card reader is not compatible with win xp pro....only one downside is it's kinda large for just a shift light...another + is no pills needed just adjust the knob on the back side of the light. Not a Bad Accessory if your worried about over revving your engine! Thumbs Up from this side of the World!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I had gotten a good deal on one of these so i got it. It is engineered nice, but i couldn't get the adjustable part to work properly. The rpm ranges were off. Thats probably just cause i messed it up, but anyway, if you're looking to get a good shift light, i would reccomend it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sie7e said:
I have one of this in my 03 civic. work great at 6000 to 7000 range, lower than this don't work
Mine works. I tested it out a 3000 rpms and it lit up..mine is set at 7200 rpms. I guess you must have gotten a bad batch or somthin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts