07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: 94z6ex

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
i would pm "JaredKaragen" and see how it is holding up since he posted the product review on it. Looks decent.

**Edit:

http://store.lsdmotorsports.com/mer...PROD&Store_Code=LSD01&Product_Code=CL-HM04-S6

Check that clutch out. It is known to be a reputable clutch, and is $50 bucks more. Its not a stage 3 and i dont know your setup, but that is good for 225 ft/lbs and it is a sprung 6 puck like the one your looking at. I'm not trying to point you in the opposite direction of the one your looking at, but i didnt know if you would feel more comfortable buying from someone that has alot of good reviews.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would pm "JaredKaragen" and see how it is holding up since he posted the product review on it. Looks decent.
i did, i sent him an email...

he hasnt been on d for awhile so i figured i would see if anyone else has any experiance with them... thank's, Brian

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
he hasnt been on for a while since he was banned about 2 months ago...................

could be a reason he isnt sending any pm's.......

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he hasnt been on for a while since he was banned about 2 months ago...................

could be a reason he isnt sending any pm's.......
was he...lol

that would explain it... donsnt it usally say that when your on there page..?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clutch looks like any other ebay knockoff. ive heard that people have good luck with them
i did a search on h/t as well... people do sound happy with them so i went ahead and bought the kit a few minute's ago...

i'll be doing the install at the racecar shop this weekend... gotta love lift's, no jacking it up and crawling under...

i'll try to do a diy on the install, depend's on just how much time i really have...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
well i just recived my clutch kit today...

let me first say that this is the first ebay store that truly takes it seriously... :TU:

i orderd the clucth kit on sunday night, i first contacted the seller and asked them a few questions about shipping... i needed to know if i bought the item if they would ship it on monday, they said no problem at all... after doing some searching and found that people had positive things to say i decided to go ahead with the purchase...

well, i got a email from them letting me know they shipped the item the way i asked (USPS priority)but waited till wednesday, WTF..? so i email them with my displeasure as i plan to do this this weekend... i got a email allmost imediatly with an appology and explanation... there was a misshap with the shipping department so it went went out a coulpe of days late... they took it upon themselves to ship it out 2 day air to make sure it was here by friday... i said cool, i was still dissapointed but happy they contacted me right away, they even offered to send me a free DVD... well it arrived today as promissed and i am very happy so far... i like the look of the kit and will do a product review after the install and 500 mile break in period...

the seller name- PROCLUTCH

there ebay store link- http://stores.ebay.com/ProClutch

here are some pics of my parts...

what do you think...

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
i think that ebay is hit or miss sometimes u will get a great thing or you could get a shit box special...looks good hopefully it works good

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I"m running one of there clutches and flywheels, working out great. Shifting is fine, and smooth.
thats good to here mang... :TU:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
how good does it grip? and also how is the egagement?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts