Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my ZC motor in my civic for 1 1/2 months now and the ecu is acting up. The first time it did it was about 3 weeks ago. The ecu was giving me cels of 4 and 9. I had the typical symptoms of the fuel cut off around 3200, however the next day the codes were gone. Ran fine up until a couple days ago the codes are back but now the car can still rev over 3200 but I can feel that the car is being limited some how. Its slower and I can tell. I also had a vaccuum leak at the manifold for the brake boost, I have since taken care of it as best I can till spring break when I'll have time to drop the motor and fix it porperly. One problem maybe not related is that I hit a raccoon the over day. Didn't do much damage till 3 days after, two bolts are missing from the mid section of the header and the front mount bolts are gone. I have a some exhaust leak right but I doubt thats affecting the ECU. Maybe the sensor has gone out I'm not sure, if I have to get a replacement it'll be off ebay or brand new because there aren't any 88-89 integras in the junkyards around here. Any Ideas will help I'd like to let the full potential of the car back out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts