Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 97 civic cx with a d16y7 in it and i have a y8 im that im putting on it and i took the y7 off and everything was swt then i put the y8 on and its fits but there is no way for me to bolt the fuel rail on the holes on the y7 fuel rail done match up with the holes on the y8 im and also my throttle cable is 2 short do i need a y8 tc

just to let u guys no the only thing i have is the y8 intake mani i dont have ne other y8 parts they are all y7 parts so if i need any other parts to do this please let me no

thanx alot guys

·
Registered
97 del slo
802 Posts
you might have to drill a new hole for the fuel rail. i did. as for the throttle cable, be creative:TU:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys i got a miner problem there is one hookup tht i dont no where it goes it comes from the top of the manifold and runs down then connects to a pcv valve then runs under the manifold

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok scratch that i dont no where ne of them go lol if ne body has a diagram that would be nice or sumthin sorry bout this

thnx

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
run a hose from that nipple to the pcv valve on the black box located on the back of the engine block..

btw, thats not a y8 manifold, it looks like my z6 manifold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts