Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello every body i have civic EK3 swap D16Z6 turbo engine block forge. i have a problem. i try exlpain you i sorry for my english i am french. after have rolled 40 minute about the engine goes out. At first I thought my battery, i changed them I tested my alternator it's god 14,5volt. Sometimes check engine lights but i can't check code engine because the engine goes out. I'm lost :( !!!

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
few questions.

-does it just die or stall out??
-are you driving when this happens or is it parked and idling?
-do you have to wait for the power to come back on, or are you doing something to get the power back?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
few questions.

-does it just die or stall out??
-are you driving when this happens or is it parked and idling?
-do you have to wait for the power to come back on, or are you doing something to get the power back?
question one: -i don't understand
two: -in driving engine not goes out but if stop in intersection the engine stop.
three: - sorry i don't untersstand.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
If engine is swapped, is the wiring done properly? On my previous car it did that a lot, then after fixing wiring every once in awhile

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
is the idle fluxuating at all? if so, your idle air control valve IACV could not be catching the idle to let it sit and idle at a stop light when it warms up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If engine is swapped, is the wiring done properly? On my previous car it did that a lot, then after fixing wiring every once in awhile
for the swap I kept my harness OBDII i just use harness conversion ODBII in OBDI i Corrected wiring for injector and map sensor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts