Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right first off i have searched mainly on turbod16.com, but am starting to get bogged down with things in my head so though i would ask a question!

Getting me hands on a copue wit the d15b7 and am keep to boost it!

One question if i get the greddy bolt on, can i safely use the emanage unit until i can get my head around uberdata/crome (still trying to get to grips with these, could take a while)??

Just want to run low boost but keep it safe cause wont have money to fix it for a while! And before anyone says it i dont want to go homemadeturbo!

Cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
if its the bolt on kit and the right e-manage, then the e-manage should be programed for that car, so boosting low will be okay! when you want to up the boost you'll have to build everything and run like you said uber/crome or hondata! go with uber or crome cuz its free! good luck tho

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
ok u said that you wanted the greddy turbo kit that would be like 3K
the emanage looks pretty pro so i would say its better than uber. but it costs also a butt load like the kit b/c u need the controller for it
your in the hole now like 4k considering you want to install and hard wire the gauges/emangage/the kit yourself
-or-
you could DIY and not even break a 1000 if your good @ being frugle. and have heaps left over for that hooker/engine rebuild/oil changes

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
just remember stifler19san the only stupid question is the one not ask.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
remoer said:
just remember stifler19san the only stupid question is the one not ask.
ok. so thats not tru. what if i was to ask which tranny is better. the z6 or y8.
ALLTHOUGH it has been covered 1290348190381904812904 times.
would u call that a stupid question?

·
Registered
201 Posts
russianwonder32 said:
ok. so thats not tru. what if i was to ask which tranny is better. the z6 or y8.
true! so which one is better? nah hahahahahah

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
russianwonder32 said:
doh, i deserve that... :tool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
russianwonder32 said:
Because there is a sticky in the Tranny forum that clearly answers the differences and allows you to decide what works for your aplication, you obviously did not read.

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
bspeed said:
Because there is a sticky in the Tranny forum that clearly answers the differences and allows you to decide what works for your aplication, you obviously did not read.
wow that is a great write up i must say, i bow to thee...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bow not to me, I am only making it easier to find what is already there.

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
bspeed said:
Bow not to me, I am only making it easier to find what is already there.
well, then thank you for enlightening me.

·
Registered
741 Posts
X292J said:
ok u said that you wanted the greddy turbo kit that would be like 3K
the emanage looks pretty pro so i would say its better than uber. but it costs also a butt load like the kit b/c u need the controller for it
your in the hole now like 4k considering you want to install and hard wire the gauges/emangage/the kit yourself
-or-
you could DIY and not even break a 1000 if your good @ being frugle. and have heaps left over for that hooker/engine rebuild/oil changes
You forgot about the russian mail order bride. Anyways, just remember, research for whatever route you take. Check out www.kteller.com, they have a lot of turbo piping items. Great people, and site...plus it'll help you with figuring out what you will need. Best of luck.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Synth said:
You forgot about the russian mail order bride. Anyways, just remember, research for whatever route you take. Check out www.kteller.com, they have a lot of turbo piping items. Great people, and site...plus it'll help you with figuring out what you will need. Best of luck.
Good point about kteller.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts