Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
Does reading own me, or do I not see a single D-series header amongst all that? Look like good quality parts though.
Edit: I missed a row on my spreadsheet they do offer a D series header!! Even better news for you SOHC n/a guys I just dont have any shots of it Ill work on getting those for everyone

Damn, more and more knock off headers.

BOO NO D headers. but other than that looks good. looks like my Tig welds. lol

I corrected that they do offer one
post up some pics i'm looking for a new header, i don't want a another Bisi header. i'm looking at a HyTech header at the moment but give me another option and we will see. pm me a price too, with specs if possible.

Reactions: sleepingciv
Discussion starter · #29 ·
FYI. The: Private Label MFG K-series RACE HEADER ( TRI-Y) made for RSX/EP3

is the one we use on the 7th gen (EM2/ES1/ES2) kswaps since we have to run an RSX or EP3 subframe.
Thanks for that tid bit of info Speedfoos I will update this!
post up some pics i'm looking for a new header, i don't want a another Bisi header. i'm looking at a HyTech header at the moment but give me another option and we will see. pm me a price too, with specs if possible.
I updated the first page. You have a PM

Edit: I missed a row on my spreadsheet they do offer a D series header!! Even better news for you SOHC n/a guys I just dont have any shots of it Ill work on getting those for everyone
send me one, Ill post pics and dyno results lol

i bought one of these for my F20B when i did a new motor, and i am very pleased with it, i got mine for like 330 shipped which isnt a bad price at all not sure what these are going for on here

there is some good looking stuff. but in all honesty im kinda disappointed seeing the bisi v2 knockoff for the d ):

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Sorry for the delay PM's have been sent out.

Egwhite did you want me to give you a price on the X bar wasnt to clear if you where just making a statement or asking for a price.

We are putting an order in anyday now so lets get these moving we have sold a few the prices on these are pretty competetive.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.