Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May the force be with you.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i0006.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/pbhomepage/video2/TrainvsPrius.flv&sr=1">

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i mean lets really look into this... why was it so important that they risk life to get across the tracks 7 to keep from waiting?

here's my guesses (NOTICE: some MAY NOT be educated guesses.)

~he got a tip/call that his wife was home cheatiing on him
~they had to take a severe shit
~late for his/her own wedding
~road-head
~new eBay turbo just came in the mail

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Where I live here in Lebanon it happends all the time, people even got kill over stupid stuff like that. I remember there was this girl that was waiting on the train now this particular spot doesn't have the wood railing that goes down, it just have two poles on each side with the lights and the bells. She was waiting for the train to finish passing so that she could cross, which she did, not realizing that another train was coming the other direction killing her on impact.

Lebanon, PA has a track that crosses it right thru the middle of the town, the whole town and I have to be honest it gets to be a pain in the ass, Have I ever cross the track while a train was coming ? you bet I have!! not as closed as the Prius but I have, Reason? Yeap you got it, Toilet time!!
But I think I rather shit on my self than get kill by a coming train. Now that I think about it, I think that if the trains hits me I will mos def shit on my self. So I be dead and with shit all over me all over my interior, now thats some serious shit right there.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
retard ommpaloompa sheep fuckers > prius drivers

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
hahah for realz tho my neibor has one and he thinks that I pee on it!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Has anybody ever driven a Prius? They're so damn front heavy it feels like riding an ice-cream bicycle. I really wish the train had hit it, just to see how far that front end flies.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts