·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this just happened. Also WWE wrestler Chyna died yesterday.:(

·
B-series Destroyer
912 Posts
Just heard. Sad to hear, he was a great musician.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
celebrity deaths come in 3's. prince, chyna, and the lady from raymond

·
D-series SoCal Division
659 Posts
I'm 35 and I grew up listening to Prince. This was a shocker when my boss laid out the news. Personally, no love lost to one of my all time idols. My he rest in peace. I will always admire the music he inspired me with to be the person I am today.

·
B-series Destroyer
912 Posts
Pussy Control saved my life!!!!!

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
516 Posts
If the TMZ report is right....oh boy.
Someone fucked up. Landed his plane 30 minutes early to save him from an OD, than take him home for him to die, after the doctor said that is a bad idea, he needs to stay in the hospital. Who signed him out of the hospital?
The wife is pretty sad about him, especially if it's a drug overdose. I told her people like him have problems just like everyone else. He had a good run.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
he did a few day later after getting home, but also reports he'd went to Walgreens to buy his own Narcan. Now that it is available OTC here, users are buying it just to see how high they can get and then have a friend revive them.

He was a musical genius, but had demons like ereyone else.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
516 Posts
I heard he was at walgreens getting something didnt know you could get narcan over the counter. I also heard he has had a hip injury, too much snu-snu?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I saw him open for the rolling stones and get booed off the stage. Been a fan ever since. RIP

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
Freddie and AIDS was my first tough, but the quick stop for a possible Narcan for opiate pain pills....who knows for sure right now.

His music, border on lewd videos, control of his stuff being published, funding local Minn. projects....who could cover all that in a tribute video like Prince did?

Kid Rock (master of many instruments like Prince) and Lenny Karvitz is the only chance to capture his magic. Take might make a 25% job on the real thing.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
From last reports, percocets were prescribed and he had hip issues and who knows what else, he was very private.

PRJ did quite a bit for his community, much like Dale Sr. did, never mind their careers, they were still homebodies.

'Cuz in this life
Things are much harder than in the afterworld
In this life
You're on your own

And if de-elevator tries 2 bring u down
Go crazy - punch a higher floor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts