Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've got a autox project car that I haven't been too happy with the spool on. I've decided that I'd like to try out a GT2860RS, vs the bigger T3 I was running. I'll want to get it with the T3 flange due to the manifold that I've got. So I can't use just the standard one.

Anyways, I was wondering who people like to purchase Garrett turbo's through. I know ATP turbo has the one I'm looking at, though I have no experience with them. Who has reasonable pricing and has a good reputation around here?

Thanks
Drew

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
rsmachines and autoworks both sell them and are sponsors on the site. Never dealt with remachines, but Greg at autoworks is awesome to deal with. Great customer service and shipping.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Autoworks

Good prices and fast shipping!

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
ATP has gotten my money several times. They have some of the most innovative installation accessories ever! (Not to take away from other vendors who offer excellent services, ATP just has more interesting and usefull stuff to go along with the turbos, IMO.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's just a T3 flanged, .63/.48, with a 5 bolt turbine, not sure of the turbine. It came with the mani when I got it.

BTW, this isn't on a Honda motor. It's actually on a built Toyota 4A-GE, DOHC 16v

1 - 9 of 9 Posts