Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you guys did not know, we are direct with Precision and have access to their full line of turbos, injectors, wastegates, etc.

One of the best deals they have going is their "Entry Level" series of turbos. These are journal bearing so they are economical, but they are available in a variety of sizes and configurations (many of which will work well on d-series setups).

Check out this link for pricing/ordering: Xenocron Tuning: Precision Turbo Entry Level Turbo Sale

-Jay

·
Registered
98 dx sedan
895 Posts
Those are good prices for sure, but the power numbers are waaaay over "entry level" imho
x2 on doing a future build with this though :TU:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
x3. Great prices. hp numbers seem a bit high for entry level stuff.
Thanks for contributing
-Luke

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"entry level" is more referring to the price point than the power rating. Some of the smaller ones (5031E, 5431B) work well on D-series/lower hp setups. The power ratings given are more or less the maximum level the turbo is efficient at I believe.

-Jay

·
McLOVIN
2002 Civic Si
800 Posts
so is 599$ the price for all of the turbos listed? like 599$ will get you the bottom end rating, the top end rated, and all in between? theres no price difference between them?

·
Registered
civic
207 Posts
got one of these at home waiting for me to complete a motor for it, definatly a quality peice and shipping was quick

·
Registered
43 Posts
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i had just convinced myself to not go boost, now i must reconsider for the 11 millionth time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts