Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal.
The Custom length D16 and JDM D15B I beams for vitara pistons are sold out. Production of the rods new batch should start next week so that means they will take approximately 6 weeks to arrive.

In appreciation for your support we are going to offer a good discount for those who pre order in advance any of the items containing the FJ R Spec Custom length rods for Vitara pistons. Only those who pre order will receive this discount and will start receiving their product first.

That means you will be getting these at slightly below dealer cost.
Pre ordering will officially start on Monday August 16 as we need to setup the online store to reflect the discounts.Those customers who already ordered yesterday and today fall under the back order and will be able to get this deal too, i will modify the prices manually and send the refunds for the amount overpaid.

Here is the pricing for those who Pre order:

Vitara piston and FJ R SPEC Custom length I beams
-->Regular price $425 Shipped to the USA.
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE--> $395 Shipped to the USA.
International shipments require additional shipping and handling charges.

Boost Superkits with FJ R SPEC Custom length rods.
Regular Price---> $599 + Shipping
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE---> $569 shipped o the USA

FJ R SPEC Custom Length rods for vitara pistons
(D16 & JDM D15B). Regular price $339.95 Shipped to the USA.
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE---> $295 Shipped to the USA

Ask us about our Lay Away plans.

PRE Ordering starts on Monday August 16

Thanks.
FJ Automotive

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
eff what a deal. i hate being poor at the most inopportune times. how long will the preorder sale being going on? and whats the down payment for layaway on 75.5 vitara/FJ R spec D15B I beams? pm me plz

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same price on the combos or superkits no matter piston size.
It will be the same vitara piston but this time they will have Teflon coating Black and limited quantities of Green teflon coating.

Pre order is good for atleast a month so this deal will be on till the end of September.

Pistons and rods combo comes with rings. Bearings are additional.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you pm me your Paypal address?

Also, need a shipping quote to Mumbai, India.
Pypal is---> [email protected]

I would prefer if you can order thru the online store.. The price is already reflecting the special and that way i can have record of the order in one place....

Which items are you looking for?

Shipping varies by size, box or quantities so i need to know what items in order to know what kind of package size and weight.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
same price regardless of piston size?
have you considered getting started on the new higher cr vitaras
It is being considered... I have already talked to YCP and they are willing to do it..They have sent me all the drawings for me to modify the piston but it requires a lot of time and testing before the production starts.. we need to acuratelly calculate dish volumes and make protypes for dimensions.. Also there are minimum production quantities required to do this.... Production of the pistons takes like 60 - 75 days so we are talking of something thats not going to happen in the next 3-4 months.

Id say this type of piston could be available but for mid or late 2011

·
Registered
As above
2 Posts
Hi

Could you please pm me how much it would be to have a Boost Superkit package for a D16z6 posted to me in the UK. Also do you have every think in stock ready to ship.

Regards Billy

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shipping to the UK will be approximately $70 dollars thru USPS International priority Mail.

UPS expedited is ridiculously hi ($260)

Pre orders are still being taken till the end of the 1st week of October.

The rods are currently in production and should be arriving by the end of October.. Production was delayed a little bit.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.