Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal guys.

There are some items currently in backorder and we should be receiving these items in around 3 weeks. So we are putting up a PRE Order special for those who would like to excersize a lil patience...lol

The special will also be effective to our International customers :bowdown:

Items on backorder: YCP Vitara pistons 75.5mm, 76mm .. Custom length D16 I beams.

Here are the following Pre Orer Special thru the month of May or till the items arrive back in stock. Once the items arrive the special ends... so the sooner you order the better.

Vitara Pistons and Custom Length I beam:

Regular Price: $425 + Shipping
PRE ORDER SPECIAL: $415 with FREE shipping to the USA
International customers: $415 and 50% off shipping price

D16 Boost Superkit + Custom length D16 I beams COMBO
Regular Price: $599 + Shipping
PRE ORDER SPECIAL: $575 and 50% off shipping price
International customers: $575 and 50% off shipping price

Upgrade to ACL Race Bearing for $29 additional

Paypal payments---> [email protected] (please include description of order such as bore sizes, engine building..etc..)

Credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard): please call us at 787-210-6492

Money Orders: PM or email us for info.

Bank Wire transfers: PM or email us for info. all bank wire transfers have an additional $15 fee that the bank charges us to receive the wire transfer.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
same price with d15b2 rods?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I still haven't received my FJT rods that I ordered back in March as part of the package deal. The first part of the order shipped fine but still no rods. What's up?!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is the deal guys.

There are some items currently in backorder and we should be receiving these items in around 3 weeks. So we are putting up a PRE Order special for those who would like to excersize a lil patience...lol

The special will also be effective to our International customers :bowdown:

Items on backorder: YCP Vitara pistons 75.5mm, 76mm .. Custom length D16 I beams.

Here are the following Pre Orer Special thru the month of May or till the items arrive back in stock. Once the items arrive the special ends... so the sooner you order the better.

PRE ORDER SPECIAL: $415 with FREE shipping to the USA
International customers: $415 and 50% off shipping price

D16 Boost Superkit + Custom length D16 I beams COMBO
Regular Price: $599 + Shipping
PRE ORDER SPECIAL: $575 and 50% off shipping price
International customers: $575 and 50% off shipping price

Upgrade to ACL Race Bearing for $29 additional

Paypal payments---> [email protected] (please include description of order such as bore sizes, engine building..etc..)

Credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard): please call us at 787-210-6492

Money Orders: PM or email us for info.

Bank Wire transfers: PM or email us for info. all bank wire transfers have an additional $15 fee that the bank charges us to receive the wire transfer.

Thanks
What is the price of this item to Portugal item´s + shiping

PRE ORDER SPECIAL:$415 with FREE shipping to the USA
International customers:$415 and 50% off shipping price

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still haven't received my FJT rods that I ordered back in March as part of the package deal. The first part of the order shipped fine but still no rods. What's up?!
Eric..
Taking care of it.

Please check ur Email..

Thanks

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is the price of this item to Portugal item´s + shiping

PRE ORDER SPECIAL:$415 with FREE shipping to the USA
International customers:$415 and 50% off shipping price
$415.. Shipping $19.95 to Portugal

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 weeks for the rods to be in... Dont miss out on getting your set at a special price and with discounted or free shipping....

·
Registered
Civic
646 Posts
how much for shipping for the )PRE ORDER SPECIAL: $575 and 50% off shipping price) to 66062? How long is the wait for the pre order? What bearings are included in the kit?

·
Registered
Civic
646 Posts
I am ready to order a super kit from you, need some info first, been tryn to get ahold of you, but know responce........Please get back to me, or I will have to go to another shop. I would like to do my business with you being you are very highly talked about, but I have pm you and sent you a coulpe messages, but no responce. I know you have a lot on you plate, but I would like to get this taken care of so my wait is not so long.
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
857 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about FJT? I got email from him over a week ago, he told he's out of country and will return next thuesday night (that was a week ago, last thuesday). After that I haven't heard anything about him.

I'd desperately need a set of pistons, and fast.. :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.