Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is what it is and is not doing. With the drivers side master control in the unlock position, yes i made sure, When the key is in second position but car not cranked. When i press the drivers side window switch up or down, i can hear a click coming from the Power Window Control box. When i press the passenger side, or rear window switch i hear no clicking at all.

When i flip the window lock to the engage position, red showing on back of switch, i can press drivers side window switch up or down and i hear clicking. When i press passenger as well as rear window switches up or down i now hear clicking from the power window control.

With all of that said, does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An update for anyone who hears the clicking but the windows dont work. I had changed out the relay, still not working. Come to find out there is a 7.5 amp fuse. It is for many relays, but no where does it say it is for the window relay. But trust me it is! So if windows stop working, fuses are good for the left, right and rear window. Check that 7.5 amp fuse under the dash and it will hopefully fix your issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts