Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have done the mini me conversion and added a megan branch and fuel pressure regulator.Yesterday I had the chipped installed and had a power run this morning and loss power.Was at 97kw and 156nm and now at 94.3 and 156nm(not sure what that is in bhp)

I am loss for words here?The vtec solenoid is working and apparently so is the chip.Also whats the most one can advance the timing?

Any help please.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi all

I have done the mini me conversion and added a megan branch and fuel pressure regulator.Yesterday I had the chipped installed and had a power run this morning and loss power.Was at 97kw and 156nm and now at 94.3 and 156nm(not sure what that is in bhp)

I am loss for words here?The vtec solenoid is working and apparently so is the chip.Also whats the most one can advance the timing?

Any help please.
What do you mean by I had the chipped installed? You should have your engine tuned after the mods or at least reset your ecu for it to adapt to the new mods.

Try that and go for a dyno run. You should normally get better results than your base results.:TU:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the ecu reset after the mods and then remapped it via a piggyback.Torqu is the same as well after fitting the header and piggyback

·
Registered
151 Posts
I had the ecu reset after the mods and then remapped it via a piggyback.Torqu is the same as well after fitting the header and piggyback
It is very difficult to say as it could be the cause of so many things ranging from ambient temperature at the time of the dyno runs up to a loose connection I can carry adding on all day.
What piggyback are u using?

By the way what were your expected gains after the mods and tune up?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is very difficult to say as it could be the cause of so many things ranging from ambient temperature at the time of the dyno runs up to a loose connection I can carry adding on all day.
What piggyback are u using?

By the way what were your expected gains after the mods and tune up?
Running perfect power smt6.Just wanted to clear the 100kw mark as many of my buddy;s has cleared that mark as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts