Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I keep making posts about my y8 manifold, I'm sorry I just want to get it right and I'm pretty sure what I'm asking hasnt been covered.. Anyway on to my question, I'm going to be running a y7 w/ a y8 head in my stock obd2 ecu. But later I want to go turbo and will be converting to obd1. Problem is the y8 manifold I have is the one without the hole for the 2 wire IACV. So what am I going to have to do to convert it? Just get a hole made for the 2 wire IACV on the end of the manifold? Do I need to find myself another manifold? Or is there some other way to resolve the issue?

·
Registered
27 Posts
not quite true...i am suffering from this same problem right now. i got the conversion harness, but i need now to convert to the 2 wire iacv, i have a 96 dx, and i swapped a z6 intake mani on it with my old y7 TB. but when i hook up the obd1 ecu, i get the crazy idle jumping, and it wont clear up. when i unplug the iacv, it kinda clears up, but still runs like shit, and with a CEL. but i need help on how to hook up the 2 wire iacv, where the coolant lines go, and where the vac and coolant lines go on the FITV on the z6 TB.
sorry to hijack, but this may help you aswell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts