Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my i lost access to my old account during the whole password reset and I don't remember my old email information to change it. So i went ahead and made this new account that way I could update my build thread. I go to update my build thread because my thread count is to low to post pictures. Was pretty pissed after going through the trouble of making a new account and then writing up a post not to be able to post it. So how many posts do I need in order to post pictures and links. Thanks, :frown:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Why not contact the admin to get back into your old account?

You need 100 posts before you can do that.

(I'm a sarcastic asshole most of the time)

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
you the misease from Lincoln Illinois? if so, sent you a pm with the email you have on file

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
522 Posts
So my i lost access to my old account during the whole password reset and I don't remember my old email information to change it. So i went ahead and made this new account that way I could update my build thread. I go to update my build thread because my thread count is to low to post pictures. Was pretty pissed after going through the trouble of making a new account and then writing up a post not to be able to post it. So how many posts do I need in order to post pictures and links. Thanks, :frown:
hey there,

I can fix this for you. shoot me a PM with your account name and email on the account and the email you want it updated to and ill fix it for you. thanks.

~Shane

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
admin be like

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.