1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1998 civic ex coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to seeing others.
Mine are..
1. 1995 eclipse gst auto. Was my first car. Quick but the tranny couldn't take that 4g63t. The tranny eventually gave out and i had to sell the car.

2. 1994 plymouth sundance auto. The old family car. Man it was ugly but i miss my system i had in it! Tranny was slipping and blew a head gasket. Ended up selling it to scrappers for $430 cash.

3. 1998 honda civic ex (current ride)

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
i dont even have a pic of my first car haha. is was a 1991 chevy barreta. 5speed even. tore the living shit out of that thing.
and still own the next two cars.
my 2nd car
95 civic which is now the race car

this is the day i picked the daily up.
1996 civic. dx (came with the custom tail lights too)

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Haha! i did the same thing to that GS-T.
but i def turned around and sold it for more then my mom paid for it haha.
put like 12k on it in 8 months. dont even think i changed the oil more then once.

·
Registered
1998 civic ex coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but i def turned around and sold it for more then my mom paid for it haha.
put like 12k on it in 8 months. dont even think i changed the oil more then once.
That's whats up! Yeah i used to neutral bomb the shit out of that tranny. I'm surprised it lasted 3 years. lol.

·
Registered
1989 Honda CRX
246 Posts
My first car was definitely a 1991 Nissan Stanza, honestly wasn't a really bad car, as long as it wasn't having some sort of off the wall mechanical issue. Two engines and a transmission later, I finally got rid of it. Dogged the shit out of the car, last engine snapped the plastic timing guide and made it jump time, as I was replacing it I managed to snap like a massive chunk off of the back of the block. I went on a steaming rampage, busted windows, took a bat to the fenders and doors, then sold it to my friend for $300.

Second car: 1991 Toyota Previa, greatest vehicle I've ever had. Beat the shit out of it and it still ran perfectly. Most maintenance I ever did to it was change oil and plugs. Backed out of a buddys driveway when I was toasted and busted the passenger qt window and fender, so I sold it instead of fixing it. Worst idea ever, wish I still had it. I had like 4 12" kenwood subs in it and a 1400 watt amp, hardest hitting vehicle in the school parking lot.

Third car: 1993 Infiniti J30 pretty neat car, very luxurious for the year. I think it dropped a valve or something, so I sold it because I didn't really know how to work on the engine lol.

Fourth car: 1991 mustang lx 4banger. Rebuilt it from the wreckage that it was, new qt panel, fresh twilight blue paint, and brand new tires on pony wheels. then some stupid Korean biatch came and totalled it out oct 2010.

After the fresh paint:

After the wreck

Fifth car: 1993 Del Sol SI literally had this car for about 9 months, pretty cool car. It was mega riced out, but it was that way when I bought it, I was in the process of going back to origional OEM stuff on it. It pretty much slammed to the ground improperly before I got it, sadly I couldn't get all new stuff on the suspension in time, I hit a pothole and snapped a ball joint, ran into the other lane and went head on with an 06 Altima, that was pretty interesting.

Before the wreck

There's my old J30 in the background in this pic.

After the wreck

Sixth car is my 1987 F150, which is currently my DD, wicked gas guzzler, but I'm driving it until I get the CRX on the road. The F150 is definitely the best truck I've ever owned, very reliable and when you drive it right, it gets pretty decent gas mileage. I havent taken any pics of it just yet though.

My last car is the 1989 shitty CRX: I've got a build thread on it already, who knows if I'll ever get it on the road or not.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
My very first car was a 1990 Ford Thunderbird with the 5.0. There are times I wish I kept that car, would've made a great sleeper lol, unfortunately no pics. Bought this puppy from my wife's father when we first started dating when we were 15 lol, for $250. Put freeze plugs and a radiator in it, sold it for $1000 before I really ever got to drive it.

2nd car has been my black CRX

Also got a 1990 Chevy S10 5-speed with the 2.8L from my wife's grandfather when my car went down about 4 years ago, just sold it actually...been a good truck, always started when my car wouldn't lol.

Bought my 88 Civic DX right after we got back from our honey moon with the intentions of putting it together for my wife. Got most of the way through with it, wife didn't want a standard o_O lol so I sold it to jon_akers on here earlier this year.

Bought this summer of '10, 89 CRX DX auto. A guy left a note on my car he was selling it, got it for a steal. Put a fuel pump, removed the sideskirts and tossed my HX's on it and let my wife drive it.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I'll have to see if I can find pics of them all when I get home

1st car:
92 GMC Full Size truck (sported a 4.3L V6 with a 5spd), it will redefine slow.

2nd car:
2003 Neon R/T (not the cool turbo SRT-4 model but the R/T)

3rd car:
1995 Miata (still kinda miss that car)

4th car:
1990 Civic Hatch

5th car:
1988 Civic Hatch (shell, I bought and sold before I turned one wrench on it).

6th car:
1990 CRX Hf (thing was BEAT! sold it in 2 months)

7th car:
2003 Suzuki SV1000S

8th car:
1995 Civic EX Sedan (motor blew up on me so I had to sell it for near scrap price)

9th car:
2001 S2000 (LOVE this car)

10th car:
1994 Honda Accord

Hopefully 11th car:
2004-2006 Subaru Forester XT 5spd

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
im automatically mad at anyone who posts a s2000 in this thread! only cause i want one in the worst way

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Sucks, when I moved to my house 7 years ago the moving van got in an accident and caught on fire. It burned most of my stuff and all my pics?

I would love to post up some pics of the 13 Civics and 1 GSR ive had. lol

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
1st car:
1998 civic coupe w/ 99-00 conv.

2nd car:
1991 civic dx sedan

3rd car:
1991 civic lx sedan

4th car:
2005 Chevy Colorado crew cab 4x4 z71

5th car:
2010 civic lx-s sedan

6th car:
2009 fit sport

7th car:
2012 GMC SLE Terrain

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
im automatically mad at anyone who posts a s2000 in this thread! only cause i want one in the worst way
Well, I'm considering letting it go in order to get a new toy and reduce cash flow out of my pocket...

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
I've had about 20 rides in 12 years. Don't have pics of all of them or they were not pic worthy lol.
93 Sol y7 HMT

92 Diahatsu Rocky

Straight titties here... 93 HB partial shave n tuck Laguna Seca blue

·
Registered
1998 civic ex coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i had a 96 toyota tercel. Black. 4spd. Don't have a pic of it thou.
I had 18" chrome wheels on that bitch lol. When I sold it, I put those wheelz on my Civic and I put Air Bags on it :biggrin:
lol! Nice wish you had pics of it.

1st car:
1998 civic coupe w/ 99-00 conv.

2nd car:
1991 civic dx sedan

3rd car:
1991 civic lx sedan

4th car:
2005 Chevy Colorado crew cab 4x4 z71

5th car:
2010 civic lx-s sedan

6th car:
2009 fit sport

7th car:
2012 GMC SLE Terrain
Damn you've had some nice rides. diggin that fit and the ej8, i feel like i have seen that lx somewhere...

I would love to post up some pics of the 13 Civics and 1 GSR ive had. lol
Damn man that sucks, i would've liked to see them. i bet they were sick.

Straight titties here... 93 HB partial shave n tuck Laguna Seca blue
Nice bro!

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
I couldn't find digital copies of pics of my old cars, but here are images of cars very close:

'75 Triumph Spitfire

'78 Datsun 280Z (except mine was gold...but it did have the rear window louvers)

'78 Ford Fiesta

'86 Acura Integra RS (with Mugen exhaust...woot)

'87 Acura Integra LS-SE

'91 Acura Integra LS

'75 Porsche 914 2.0

'89 VW Fox
(continued...)

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
(...continued)

'87 Acura Legend Coupe

1996 Honda Accord (V6)

'04 Audi S4

'04 Porsche Cayenne

...and the cars I still have:

'89 Honda CRX Si

'92 Honda Civic DX (a.k.a., The Pebble)

'98 Nissan Pathfinder SE

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
The CRX of course, my first car. Owned it now for 14 years.

2nd car, 1993 Acura Integra LS DD'd it for about 2 years.

My 3rd car, a 1991 Prelude 2.0 Si. Not alot of aftermarket for them but they drove great. Also DD'd for a couple years then sold it.

4th car. 1999 Acura integra LS. Bought it from my Sister a couple years ago. Just recently sold it due to financial reasons...grrrr.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts